Some older adults plan to age in place. Some hope to put home ownership behind them. Others need more help than they’d planned.
If you decide on a move, do you know your senior living options?
Our SlideShare gives a quick overview. You’ll see your options, what they cost and how to pay for them. You’ll also get an idea of when it’s time to move to another setting.
We cover the continuum of care:
• Independent Living: “Carefree” life in the company of older adults
• Assisted Living: Privacy and independence with a little help
• Skilled Nursing: Complex medical care and extra physical assistance, 24/7
• Continuing Care Retirement Communities: Attempting to provide for all long-term needs
• Memory Care: When dementia’s physical, psychological, emotional and behavioral challenges need special attention
• Residential Care Homes: Professional memory care in the warmth of a home
See what better Alzheimer’s and dementia care looks like.
Ask for a tour
For plenty of caregiving tips,
Subscribe to our blog