Family and friends are welcome to stop in. No matter where you work or live, you’ll find it easy to visit. Each of our residential care homes is near a major street in Johnson County, less than 5 minutes from Interstate Highways 35 or 435.
Our attractive ranch homes are specially designed for the comfort and security of people with memory loss. They are nestled in safe, quiet neighborhoods.
Also included in the monthly fee:
- 3 nutritious, home-cooked meals daily, with snacks available any time
- Private bedrooms, which can be decorated with the resident’s own furnishings
- Custom fire alarm systems, emergency generators, medical alert systems, secured yards & exit doors that restrict elopement
- Nurses overseeing residents’ health care in the homes
- A nurse on call for 24-hour emergency response
- Trained & licensed care staff on duty round the clock
- Health, diet, medication & continence management
- Coordination of home health & hospice services
- Bathing, dressing & grooming assistance
- Laundry & housekeeping services
- Meaningful, highly individualized daily activities that bolster physical & cognitive abilities, encourage social interaction & boost self worth
- Trips & outings, as appropriate, to local areas of interest
- The countless details that make our residents feel at home
Care Haven Homes are licensed & regulated as Home Plus facilities by the State of Kansas.
Curious to see what a day in the life of a Care Haven resident looks like?
Schedule a visit to see for yourself!