The best kept secret in Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
Care Haven Homes: Professional Memory Care in the Warmth of a Home
You worry about the hours Dad spends by himself.
- Does he watch TV all day long?
- Does he eat enough?
- Take his meds?
- Sleep through the day, but not at night?
- Does he agree to telephone sales pitches because he’s confused or lonely?
You worry about Mom’s safety.
- Does she turn off the stove?
- Run the air conditioning in the stifling heat – the furnace in the bitter cold?
- Will she stay away from the basement stairs?
- Does she wander the neighborhood in the middle of the night?
- Find her way home?
You worry that “home alone” isn’t the right answer – but that a move into your own home or into a large facility isn’t either.